Vermilion Advantage, through membership value, provides strategic leadership on critical business issues - leading economic & workforce development, anticipating and responding to members’ needs, addressing quality of life issues and providing a network of information & business contacts – advocating the pursuit of opportunities to strengthen the local economy and business environment.
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 9:11am
- Welcome Home Welcome Here: OSF Healthcare Physicians, Dr. Karina Shmila & Dr. Michael Johnson
- Member Profiles: Innovation Continues at Automation International; New Love's Travel Stop in Oakwood; The Villas of Hollybrook, Senior Living Community Comes to North Danville; Planet Fitness Opens in North Danville;
- Career Corner: College Express October Open House; Skills USA Offered; thyssenkrupp Apprentices Zachary Fox & Taylor Williams
- City of Danville: Mayor Rickey Williams, Jr.
- Vermilion County: Phil Donahue, Vermilion County Risk Consultant
- All A's: Rosecrance Recognized as one of the 100 Healthiest Workplaces in America; Vermilion County War Museum Check Presentation from the American Legion Riders; Vermilion County McDonalds Employees of the Month; Student & Athletes of the Month
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2018 - 2:26pm
- Welcome Home Welcome Here: Thomas Wiseman, Hussman Rogers Law, LLC
- Member Profiles: Autumn Fields Opens Senior Living Facility in Tilton; Scouting Continues to Grow in Vermilion County; CTS Computers Continues to Grow; Danville Public School Foundation; St. James United Methodist Church
- Career Corner: DACC's New Oral Communication Course; James Seyfert, Automation International, Viscofan Looking for Employees; thyssenkrupp Apprentices Isaiah Debban & Katelynn MIller
- Community: Take Back Vermilion County & the Step-Up Intiative Substance Abuse Group Address Substance Abuse
- Vermilion County: New Vermilion County Board Chair, Larry Baughn; Representative Mike Marron Recognizes Danville H.S. Future Problem Solvers
- All A's: Tracy Cherry joins DACC Board of Trustees; Vermilion County McDonalds Employees of the Month; Student & Athletes of the Month