Vermilion Advantage, through membership value, provides strategic leadership on critical business issues - leading economic & workforce development, anticipating and responding to members’ needs, addressing quality of life issues and providing a network of information & business contacts – advocating the pursuit of opportunities to strengthen the local economy and business environment.
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 4:11pm
- The Passing of the Gavel
- Welcome, New Vermilion Advantage Members!
- A Letter to the Community from Bryant Industries
- Member Profiles: Charlotte's; Jimmy John's
- Water, Water, Everywhere
- The Grapes Are Growing, & the Wine is Still Pouring, but the Vineyard is For Sale
- County Connections: Mayor Mitchell Valangeon, Belgium
- Moving Forward to Protect the Public's Health
- All That Jazz
- Education: Science Camps
- Education: Tell Your Kids: It's Not too Late!
- Welcome Home, Welcome Here
- Approved PJM Proposal Ensures Reliability, Adds Costs
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 12:27pm
- A Place To Be
- Member Profiles: Sully Schultz Nursery; International Greenhouse; Bowman Estates; Escape - An Aveda Hair & Body Spa
- County Connections: Village President Greg Lewis, Bismarck
- Welcome Home, Welcome Here: Ryan Anderson, Vermilion County Government; Jerry & Cindy Connolly, Venture Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Career Corner
- Leading Tomorrow's Leaders Today
- I Sing the Body Electric
- Members in Good Standing