Vermilion Advantage, through membership value, provides strategic leadership on critical business issues - leading economic & workforce development, anticipating and responding to members’ needs, addressing quality of life issues and providing a network of information & business contacts – advocating the pursuit of opportunities to strengthen the local economy and business environment.
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 9:49am
- Vermilion Advantage Workshop Series Allows Community & Policy Makers Up Close & Personal Perspective "Behind the Scenes"
- Member Profiles: Danville Public Library; Danville Area Board of Realtors; Danville Culver's; Alpha & Omega Transit Network
- Welcome New Members! Danville Riverhawks; Harris Agency, Inc.; Alpha & Omega Transit Network, Inc.; State Rep. Chad Hays; Eagle Mechanical, Inc.; Delta Safety Services; Central Christian Church; Gao Grotto/Denmark Park Corp.
- Welcome Home, Welcome Here
- County Connections: Mayor Roger Porter, Potomac
- Career Corner: Nick Chatterton, Vermilion Vocational Education Delivery System (VVEDS)/College Express
- The 2015 Tour of Industries was a success!
Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 11:20am
- Vermilion Advantage to Host Public Tour of Vermilion County Industries October 17
- Membership Workshop Series
- Career Corner: Aleyda Flores at Watchfire Signs
- County Connections: Vermilion County Board Chairman Mike Marron
- Member Profiles: REG Danville, LLC; Wealth Advisors Raymond James; Sunset Funeral Homes; Cornett Roofing Systems; C. H. Smith Insurance