Vermilion Advantage, through membership value, provides strategic leadership on critical business issues - leading economic & workforce development, anticipating and responding to members’ needs, addressing quality of life issues and providing a network of information & business contacts – advocating the pursuit of opportunities to strengthen the local economy and business environment.
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 11:29am
- Workforce Development is the Foundation for Economic Development
- Dreams of a Manufacturing Career
- Engineering Our Future with Project Lead The Way
- Robots Invade Two Area Junior High Schools
- Logistics Class of 2013-14
- College Express Open for 2013-14 School Year
- Kim Kuchenbrod Awarded Youth Services Endorsement
- Reaching Beyond our County Borders to Promote Manufacturing Careers
- Danville High School's Global Careers & Professions Program - Dining in Style
- Welcoming New Vermilion Advantage Members
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 - 8:00am
- This Holiday Season, Think Vermilion County First!
- 30 Years of Warehousing at Central States
- After 81 Years, Faulstich Printing Still Going Strong
- Orange & Blue Distributing
- Danville Businesses Go Green
- Life's Winding Journey Ends With a Dream Come True
- Welcome, New Vermilion Advantage Members
- 2013 Showcase Wrap Up
- Announcing Leadership Tomorrow Class 26
- Welcome Here, Welcome Home
- Celebrations Galore!