Monday, December 31, 2018 - 7:55am
Automation International, Inc.
The primary function of this position is fabrication of various frame assembly's for final productions, assembly and/or weld production parts to specifications.
- Understands job specifications, knowledgeable in blueprint reading and AWS weld symbols, proficient with gages and tools.
- Makes own set-up.
- Obtains wire, tanks, etc. from supply areas.
- Makes routine adjustments required in set-up and operation.
- Selects proper machine setting, saw, cut, prepare materials.
- Selects proper welding wire.
- Moves parts from storage to fixture or table positions, assembles and clamps component parts.
- Welds manually to specifications; MIG, TIG
- Removes weld slag with air or hand tool.
- Asides finished parts.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Moderate physical effort consisting of frequently lifting or moving average weight material.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen at any given time.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- High School diploma or general education degree; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have 1 to 3 years' experience in related field.
- High school math or equivalent.
- Requires the use of simple formulas, drawings, specs, charts, tables, schedules with the use of adjustable measuring instruments, graduates, gauges that require interpretation; or posting, preparation, interpretation for checking reports and recorded data.
- Requires the use of good judgement to plan, perform and make decisions as to the sequence of set-ups, operations and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
Equipment and/or Job Tools
- MIG Welder
- TIG Welder
- Brazen Welding Cooper, etc.
- Acetylene Welding Equipment
- Deslagging Tools
- Measuring Tools
- Hand Tools
- Full time
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Commensurate with experience
Required degree level:
- High school
We offer a full benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401k with match, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Accrued Vacation