- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Days per week:
The Warehouse Worker position is a fast-paced, manual role that primarily includes picking and packing orders in the warehouse. This role also inspects and verifies product accuracy, quality, and quantity as well as communicates with various departments about product disposition and status. This role may rework damaged material as needed and performs a variety of tasks and special projects that may arise in the warehouse.
Shift: 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm CST
- Organizes and coordinates inventory and continuously verifies the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders
- Examines and verifies product information by recording specific data to the warehouse location
- Completes pick ticket and other documentation then forwards to assigned point of contact
- Pack customer orders for delivery to customers, in a safe manner that minimizes damage or errors
- Assures quality by examining products for wear or damage and reports any damage to the Warehouse Supervisor
- Pulls from product inventory to complete orders and may also create other documentation to validate product condition
- Maintains work area and equipment to keep in a clean and orderly condition
- Adheres to all safety guidelines; takes appropriate precautions to ensure property and materials are not damaged.