- Full time
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Days per week:
Supervises warehouse activities to ensure the efficiency and economical utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw materials and finished goods inventories. Also, ensures the safe and proper movement of materials within the warehouse.
Essential Job Functions
- Ø Supervises daily warehouse operations relating to the safe and proper receipt, storage, staging and destaging of components and shipment of finished good.
- Ø Responsible for supervision and motivation of warehouse employees. Administers coaching and discipline when necessary
- Ø Properly trains new employees on all department SOPs
- Ø Responsible for accuracy, material releases, proper staging and storage, ordering of materials from outside warehouses
- Ø Eliminates non value-added work from daily work processes
- Ø Follows all GMP and Warehouse Standard Operating Procedures and maintain a clean and safe warehouse.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Minimum Education Requirements
Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in the area of discipline.