Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 12:00pm
Bill Smith Auto Parts
- Successfully pulling products in the warehouse in a manner that gives the company the ability to ship out on the same day the order is processed.
- Make sure the product is properly tagged, cleaned, pictured, and put in the designated location presented on the paperwork order.
- Putting returns or dismantled products in an accurate location in the warehouse once complete.
- Return product
- The product that has been dismantled
- The product that was pulled off in the yard to get another part.
- Responsible for auditing the warehouse to make sure the locations are accurate.
- Date located parts need to be caught up each week to ensure parts are put up.
- Responsible for incoming quality control on the product that was dismantled off of the vehicle.
- The product needs to be cleaned, pictured, and warehoused in an accurate location.
- Each tag needs to be accurate with a description of the product.
- Parts that need to be pictured are as follow
- AC Compressors
- Cleaning off hard parts, and soft parts. Body parts, as well as tires, rims, and anything else that gets stocked in the warehouse.
- Conducting QC checks on all parts that are to be stocked in the warehouse before they are pictured and put away.
- Recording parts that have been worked so they may be updated for eBay.
- Ensuring parts that have been cleaned, checked, and pictured are then correctly stocked in the warehouse by either stocking them myself or delegating these duties to the proper person (with management approval).
- Identifying remaining parts ( typically starters, alternators, and A/C compressors) and changing the description.
- Identifying and inventorying previously unidentified and uninventoried parts ( typically the accessories off scrap engines that have been worked).
- Relisting returned parts (typically rims)
- Stocking of parts daily.
- When needed will fill in for Shipping Supervisor to dispatch trucks, making sure all parts are dropped off at Bill Smith Auto Parts Customers Locations.
- Assisting with returns.
1-year Automotive experience is preferred.
Organization and listening skills are a must.
Must be able to follow directions and work with limited supervision.
- Full time
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school
401K, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance.