Wednesday, June 30, 2021 - 10:27am
LOCATION: Danville, IL
Cuts, trims, or scarfs metal objects to dimensions, contour, or bevel specified by blueprints, layout, work order, or oral instructions, using thermal-cutting equipment.Chips or grinds burrs from edges, using power chisel or portable grinder.May install special tip to cut grooves into metal joints preparatory to be designated Flame Scarfer .. Requirments: mechanically inclined, attention to detailTorch cutting experience requiredlift up to 75lbs consistentlyreliable, no issues with working out side
Each Express office is locally-owned and operated with a team of employment experts connected to jobs available in your community. And while working for Express, as a temporary or contract associate, you’ll have access to a variety of benefits to make life easier.
Working for Express:
While we know the reason you turned to Express is to get your next job, there are a variety of other benefits to enjoy while working for Express.
- Weekly Pay – Express associates are paid each Friday. For instructions on submitting time and selecting your pay option, contact your Employment Specialist.
- Pay Options – Express offers a variety of ways to get paid:
- Direct deposit
- Pay cards are available through Money Network, Royal Bank of Canada, or Wisely by ADP. Ask your office which vendor they work with.
- A printed check
- Referral Bonuses – Nearly 30% of the people Express puts to work were referred by Express associates. Your trust in us to help your friends and family find work is appreciated. Referral programs vary by office, so ask your Employment Specialist how you can help others find work and maybe earn some extra cash in the process.
- ExpressLearn – Gain new skills through ExpressLearn, a mobile-friendly, online learning platform. This free opportunity allows you to expand your skills to advance your career. To find out if your office offers ExpressLearn, ask your Employment Specialist.
- Holiday Pay – Express observes six paid holidays per year in the U.S. and Canada, with pay dependent on the hours you’ve worked with Express. Check with your Employment Specialist for details.
- Medical plan – Minimum Essential Coverage and Fixed Indemnity plans through Essential StaffCARE offers preventive health services, routine doctor visits and prescription coverage (where available by state). To find a provider call First Health Network at 1-800-226-5116 or visit www.firsthealth.com.
- Vision/Eyeware Plan – Offered through EyeMed Vision Care, to find a provider call 1-866-559-5252 or visit www.eyemedvisioncare.com.
- Dental Plan – Offered through DenteMAX, to find a provider, call 1-800-752-1547 or visit www.dentemax.com.
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement – For pharmacy benefit information, call 1-866-798-0803 or visit www.paisc.com.
- Employee Assistance Program – For personal and work-related issues, access confidential professional support for substance abuse, anxiety, grief, financial and legal issues, identity theft, and problems at home or work. Support is offered through MHN, a Health Net Company™, ask your Employment Specialist about access and appointments.
- Perks at Work – Save money with offers and discounts on everything from large or everyday purchases with popular merchants.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – A retirement savings plan is offered to U.S. Express associates.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school