Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 2:00pm
Injection Molding Tool & Die Repair – Repair and preventative maintenance of production tooling. Operate equipment such as mills, lathes, saws, grinders, and drilling machines for the purpose of repairing injection mold dies. Monitor and maintain injection molding machine dies, able to make recommendations to maintain quality parts.
- Repair and preventative maintenance of production tooling.
- Lifts dies and machined parts with overhead cranes.
- Operate equipment such as mills, lathes, saws, grinders, welding equipment and drilling machines for the purpose of repairing injection mold dies.
- Follow and maintain TS16949/ISO14001 policies, procedures, work instructions and forms.
- Monitor and maintain injection molding machine, able to make recommendations to maintain quality parts.
- Meeting/exceeding documented safety, quality, environmental and production goals.
- Cross train as a Mold Changeover Technician and provide support as needed.
- Assemble and maintain hot runner systems
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Degree and/or Technical training preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an automotive injection molding manufacturing environment preferred.
- Two years’ experience with the tear down and maintenance of 900+ lb plastic injection molds preferred.
- Journeyman status preferred.
- Electrical/hydraulic and hot runners experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts and hours, including overtime with little or no notice to complete tasks.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Operation of Crane and Forklift – ability to obtain a Forklift and Crane license issued by Flex-N-Gate within 30 days.
- Must be proficient and skilled with tooling, hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems, preferably in a plastics facility.
- Uses ratchet, impact wrench with heavy compressive load at ground level and overhead to fasten molds in place.
- Lifts, carries, maneuvers 75 pound steel bars into press assembly
- Works in awkward positions on top of and inside presses
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- High school