Monday, September 30, 2019 - 7:58am
Our business is going strong and we have a great opportunity for the right person.
This position is responsible for the factory testing of Aii machinery products, customer demonstration and supervision of installation, customer training and set-up at site. Machine operating systems include software setup, PLC logic control, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic systems.
- Conducts "de-bugging" of machine control system using Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- Provides completed documentation of tests conducted on equipment such as functional tests, safety criteria, correction of technical information and drawings to reflect engineering design.
- Provides feedback to the Engineering/Sales Department on equipment performance for incorporation into future designs and quotes.
- Performs as the "final step" in the Quality check of the equipment. Is responsible for final sign-off on compliance of the equipment in accordance with the specifications set forth in the shop order.
- Performs experimental welding tests as requested by Engineering/Sales Department.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code and familiarity with industrial wiring practices as related to machine tools.
- Ability to read electrical/mechanical blueprints.
- Basic working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry and valving.
- Knowledge of electrical measuring the testing equipment.Working knowledge of all basic resistance and arc welding processes, their principles and application techniques. (will train onsite if necessary)
- Reads, understands, and troubleshoots programmable logic/electrical control systems.
- Ability to provide customer support at customer sites (Domestic and International).
- Communicates effectively with customers and vendors.
- Completes test forms, service reports, and expenditure reports.
- Performs experimental welding tests as requested by the Sales Department.
- Understands and applies the basics of metallurgy.
- Instruct customer's employees on troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures.
- Understands various computer operating systems and networking.
- At minimum, an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineer, with two (2) to three (3) years' experience in a related field is needed.
- Must be available to provide customer support at customer sites as needed (USA and International locations).
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree