Thursday, December 3, 2020 - 9:30am
This position will serve all the Crosspoint facilities with technical support. The Technician is an important part of our IT staff.
* Installation and setup of new networks and software.
* Computer maintenance, such as, backups, monitoring servers, firewalls and new software.
* Providing technical support for computers, printers, email copiers and more.
* Monitoring servers, experience with LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair and troubleshooting.
* Keeping virus protection current, WIFI technologies, updates and much more.
* Providing support for mutliple locations is desired.
* Excellent communication with staff.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
An Associate's Degree in Computer Science is desired for this position. At least 1 year of help desk or equivalent experience is required.
The Technician must have a valid drivers license, automobile insurance and also be able to pass a background check.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school
- Associate's degree