Friday, January 31, 2020 - 11:23am
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you passionate about technology and have an interest in cybersecurity?
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic individual with excellent technical and communication skills ready to fill an entry-level Technical Specialist position in our Professional Services Department?
Then put your inquisitive and engineering skills to work with our Identity and Access Management clients!
Hub City Media, a recognized Identity and Access Management thought leader, is looking for entry-level Technical Specialists in our Professional Services Department with the ability to complete software implementations for many of the world’s largest Fortune companies. These individuals will work as part of our Technical Team, collaborating with Sales Consultants, Key Account Executives and clients to ensure successful deployments of Identity and Access Management solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn complex software solutions that support Identity and Access Management
- Apply technical expertise in decision-making and resolution of highly complex and technical problems
- Possess engineering skills required for building and testing the systems environment and for break / fix solution for escalated issues
- Exercise regular and clear communication with our clients to establish, maintain and solidify a lasting relationship
- Identify opportunities, issues and perform risk management, including appropriate mitigation
- Ability to closely collaborate and work both horizontally and vertically within the organization
- Think strategically and participate in growing our company beyond the ‘what is’ into the realm of ‘what can be’
Our Unique Culture Offers
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills
- Comprehensive training and support as you face new challenges
- Visit our website at www.hubcitymedia.com
Education, Training and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study or equivalent experience
- Education and academic experience developing in Python a strong plus
- Education and academic experience in Linux a strong plus
- Customer service / client satisfaction experience a plus
- Experience with SDLC a plus
- Executing unit and system test plans a strong plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities while meeting demanding deadlines, produce high quality work and project a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
- Strong ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Highly professional; communicate to all business levels
- Ability to travel
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree