Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 11:35am
If you feel passionate about helping others, we're the place for you! Crosspoint Human Services currently has full and part time positions available for our Tech I - Residential Services providing 24 hour supervised care in our group homes. We believe that all individuals should have every opportunity to realize their highest possible level for a productive and healthy life in their community.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide skills teaching and all other services required by treatment agreement to persons served following policy, procedures, applicable rules, and supervisory directive.
- Document services provided within 24 hours to meet the monthly requirement.
- Provide medication training as taught/delegated by nurse trainer with med passes being error free.
- Accurately report in a timely manner all changes in physical or mental health status.
- Provide resident care to meet individualized physical, mental, social needs of each resident.
- Takes personal responsibility for and immediate action to ensure a clean, safe and properly maintained home environment for persons served.
- Take personal responsibility for and immediate action to secure supplies and equipment needed for each shift.
- Tactful, friendly and courteous to all -in person and on phone
- Respect rights/dignity/confidentiality and HIPAA compliance in all areas
- Demonstrate cultural/ethnic, age-specific awareness when communicating with persons served, visitors and others
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and promote positive morale among co-workers
- Cooperate with co-workers; assist/act as back-up to other staff
Full time and part time positions available. May require working holidays.
1st Shift - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. - $12.67
2nd shit and 3rd shift available
Weekend shifts $12.87/hr
please indicate shift preference when applying
Crosspoint Human Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran. or status as qualified individual with a disability.
DSP Job Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license and automobile insurance
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification and the ability to identify medical needs of residents.
- Knowledge of serious mental illness and developmental disabilities and the temperament to work with these individuals.
- Requires basic skill training abilities.
- Be able to learn medication administration tasks and perform those tasks consistent with training.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Must report to work as scheduled in a timely manner and in accordance with written policies and procedures.
- Possess the personal characteristics and experiential background to provide appropriate care to residents, win their respect, guide them in their development, manage a home effectively, and participate in the overall treatment program.
- Must be capable of functioning as a team member.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- General computer skills with the ability to learn the agency’s Electronic Health Record
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school