Friday, May 31, 2019 - 12:00pm
Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure provision of quality services from admission to discharge as directed by policy, procedure, and applicable rules/regulations.
- Provide supervision and leadership to all subordinate staff.
- Provide and document regular supervision of direct service staff, including case consultation.
- Enhance skills of staff supervised.
- Supervise staff to meet billable hour requirements.
- Ensure staff document regular contact with each person on assigned caseload.
- Act as a liaison to state, administrative, and program staff.
- Market and maintain referral relationships.
- Conduct Level I and Level II PAS screens as assigned.
- Carry a small caseload of persons served and provide at least 40 hours of billable service per month.
Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Requires a current and active LCPC or LCSW for the State of Illinois.
- Requires knowledge of Serious Mental Illness and Intellectual/Developmental disabilities across the life span;
- Possess the temperament to work closely with individuals suffering from mental health and co-occurring disorders in a therapeutic milieu.
- Sound working knowledge of state and federal regulations related to mental health and developmental disabilities as well as local service delivery systems.
- Excellent assessment, sound holistic counseling, and training skills required.
- Able to plan and make logical independent decisions.
- Ability to provide guidance, supervision, and direction including the ability to empower those supervised, offer constructive criticism, and address interpersonal barriers and strengths.
- Must have general computer skills and ability to learn and operate the agency software.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of liability insurance, and dependable mode of transportation.
Full Time. $30.00/hour
This position requires a Master's degree with current, active LCSW/LCPC license in the State of Illinois
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Master's degree