Friday, May 31, 2019 - 4:44pm
QIDP Job Responsiblilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform intakes and assessments as assigned by the Director
- Based on assessments and the personal plan, develop, execute, and evaluate outcome-based Implementation Strategies to meet the needs and desires of the person served.
- Use current professional practices and processes to individual efforts to meet the needs of the person being served.
- Document activities and progress toward outcomes in a concise, thorough, and timely manner.
- Responsible for work schedule planning, providing back up assistance as required, and supervision of staff.
- Responsible for assigned Home Based cases.
- Provide supervision to the Crosspoint Café and other Community Day Services vocational activities.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field
- Minimum of two years of work experience in the intellectual/developmental disabilities field.
- Must meet the requirements of a QIDP.
- Knowledge of behavior therapy.
- Ability to think and operate at a broad conceptual level as well as at a detailed level.
- Good time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide guidance, supervision, and direction, including the ability to empower those supervised, offer constructive criticism, and address interpersonal barriers and strengths.
- General computer skills and the ability to learn and use agency’s software.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Full time; Monday through Friday. $15.36/hour
Requires a Bachelor's degree in a Human Services related field with the ability to be credentialed as a QIDP.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree