- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
-Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, using spell check) -Experience with transactional accounting and data entry.
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Responsible for performing transactional processes and transactions of basic complexity in Accounting.
- Processes routine accounting transactions that require a basic knowledge of the process flows in the department.
- Helps run basic reports following routine processes.
- Verifies information on forms, vouchers or other accounting documents as well as in systems according to process guidelines. Enters and validates data into systems and system setups.
- Processes transactions and enters them into a computerized system.
- Follows processes and performs transactions with a high degree of accuracy.
- Handles a large volume of basic transactions.
- May assist more senior specialists in processing more complex transactions and in auditing work.
- Contacts internal and external departments for required information.
- Handles incoming inquiries via email or phone.