Friday, May 31, 2019 - 4:12pm
Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the integration and coordination between Domestic Violence programming and Transitional Shelter programming in order to function as one shelter/program.
- Assure program compliance with regard to grant requirements, federal, state, and local laws, and all Crosspoint rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Advocate for the rights of victims of domestic violence and homelessness in the community and develop and maintain positive relationships with partner agencies, community representatives, funders, and professional organizations.
- Participate in grant planning and writing, identifying goals and objectives of the programs, and the resources needed for meeting these goals and objectives.
- Ensure the facilities are safe, clean, and maintained at all times.
- Monitor staff service hour requirements to ensure that programs operate within the requirements of all grants and funders.
Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field; Master’s preferred
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
- Three to five years of work experience in the human services filed; experience working in domestic violence and shelters preferred
- Domestic Violence Professional Certification required
- 40 hours domestic violence training
- Ability to apply knowledge, principles, and procedures to address domestic violence and homelessness needs
- Excellent assessment, counseling, and training skills
- Skills in working with resistant individuals and families
- Capable of independent decision making
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- General computer skills and the ability to operate the agency’s software
- Valid Driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- General computer skills with the ability to learn the agency’s Electronic Health Record
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in a human services related field; Master's degree with license preferred.
2 years of suerpvisor experience preferred
3-5 years of work in the human services field, experience working in domestic violence and shelters preferred.
$15.00/hour for Bachelor level staff
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree