- Full time
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Days per week:
Create and manage the day-to-day manpower schedules for all hourly production employees in the plant. This includes receiving call-ins/call-offs, tracking vacations, filling overtime positions on a real time basis, as well as, creating weekly schedules. Position requires ability to multi-task and work in high pressure scenarios/environment.
- Provide manpower coverage for all overtime, call-offs, vacation days, etc.
- Schedule, cover & track all vacations – weekly and daily and components of attendance
- Provide all production and maintenance manpower scheduling for multiple departments (5 X 8, 7 X 24 and weekend schedules)
- Manage efforts to remove/reduce overtime
- Work with production planning to identify manpower schedule needs.
- Communicate regularly with FLL’s/Shift leaders and other department leaders
- Track and communicate staffing numbers daily/weekly.
- Manage contractual shift preferences, etc.
- Knowledgeable of and compliant with production line staffing requirements and current labor agreement.
- Other duties as related to the scheduling, as assigned
- Must be able to work a rotating 12 hour night shift schedule
Apply at www.pepsicojobs.com - search for req. # 187082BR Mfg Coordinator