Friday, May 17, 2019 - 10:00am
Are you looking for a position with a small team of dependable, hardworking people that you'll enjoy working with? If the answer is yes than we have an opportunity for you.
Double S Liquid Feed Services is a locally owned business with a small staff but not a small business. We are the 3rd largest supplier of molasses to the animal feed industry in the US with facilities in Danville, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. This is an entry level position with time split equally between maintaining the sanitations standards of our plant and performing preventative maintenance. Training is provided on general maintenance, fabrication, pipe fitting, and pump maintenance. Responsibilities include:
1. Assisting each department head daily by completeing weekly/monthly/annual sanitation tasks.
2. Be-weekly cleaning of our offices.
3. Perfomirng preventative maintenance on pumps.
4. Performing general preventative maintenance.
5. Assembling pump set-ups for all three of our plants.
6. General fabrication skills.
No previous maitenance or fabrtication experience is necessary but a desire to learn basic mechanical skills is required. If you don't currently have maintenance skill but are looking for an entry level opportunity this is it.
- Excellent work history which demonstrates reliability.
- Must be a self starter who is more focused on successfully planning and completing a project than what time quitting time is..
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school