Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 12:00pm
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Bill Smith Auto Parts is a leader in used automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified SALES REPRESENTATIVE(S)to our team at our Danville & Urbana, Illinois location. Bill Smith Auto Part’s company offers a team environment, history of integrity and ongoing training and support for it team members with a work/life balance. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. This is a Monday - Friday 1st shift position, once a month 4 hour Saturday with competitive salary & benefits.
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintain knowledge of vehicle inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Enthusiastically interact with customers and enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Utilize best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Perform other related duties as required.
DESIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- One or more years of previous experience in Customer service, Sales or Automotive Sales is a plus.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid driver license.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of automotive cars and parts
- Background Check
- Great attendance and reliability
- Bi Lingual (Spanish) a plus but not required.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, and hair follicle drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school