- Full time
NATIONAL COVERAGE ... may be located in one of many major cities, such as those listed herein.
Watchfire Signs is an 86-year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED displays.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to maintain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in the LED display industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire provides each Interior Display Systems Sales Manager with the tools necessary to be successful. A professional base salary is combined with generous commissions for exceeding base sales goals. We offer comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities.
Interior Display Systems Sales Managers work with our On-Premise Territory Managers in addition to Watchfire's sign company dealer network and A/V companies, visiting locales throughout the U.S. to assist those partners in selling our interior LED signs to end users. A top candidate will possess a track record of business-to-business product sales as well as a passion for technology nearly as strong as their experience in building relationships with long-term customers.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES VERY SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE, SELLING TO OR SELLING FOR the Indoor Digital Video Displays market as described.
Territory: National in scope. An Interior Display Systems Sales Manager can live in one of many metropolitan areas with easy access to a major airport. This position will travel 50-75% of working time.
- Lead the Watchfire sales effort in the Interior Display Systems market and exceed company sales targets. Said market includes retail, corporate offices, schools, houses of worship, live event venues, control room suites and all interior informational and advertising displays. These displays can be interconnected to multiple digital media devices to provide a wide range of experiences to the desired audience.
- Provide technical consultation and support to Watchfire territory managers and Watchfire sign dealers on Interior Display projects.
- Assist sign dealers in their sales presentations to end user customers through on-site product demonstrations and expert consultation on LED sign features and benefits as well as Watchfire competitive advantages.
- Recommend to Watchfire leadership new products and product enhancements aimed at this market.
- Quarterback Watchfire’s response to formal RFPs involving Interior Video Display projects, interpreting bid specifications and perform pre-sale site visits, evaluating A/V solution needs and documenting information necessary to complete new quotes for future indoor signage installations and upgrades
- Maintain relationships with Watchfire suppliers unique to the interior display market.
- Represent Watchfire at relevant interior display industry trade shows.
- Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends, including but not limited to: evolving display technologies and their usage, high-profile opportunities, pricing, and shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Utilize CRM tools to record activity and manage sales pipeline.
- Act as a role model and representative of the Watchfire culture, both internally and externally.