Friday, April 30, 2021 - 7:00am
NOTE: Danville, IL is 2.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 from Indianapolis, 0.5 from Champaign/Urbana.
Watchfire Signs is an 85+ year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. Our electronic message centers (EMCs) are designed for 24/7 outdoor signage use in all weather conditions. These cutting-edge outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 15'x50' and beyond. Our on-premise division sells to sign companies and dealers who re-sell our EMCs as a portion of a complete signage / business identity package for their customers.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, offering an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be the first impression for incoming sales leads. They will respond to inbound web leads, phone calls, emails, and chats from interested prospects. The SDR’s goal is to qualify and develop these prospects and convert them to our outside sales team when they are ready for the next steps in the sales process. The SDR will utilize Salesforce to document and organize their sales process. A successful Inbound SDR will see opportunities for career growth within the SDR team as well as other departments at Watchfire.
*Watchfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- Promptly respond to incoming sales inquires who reach us via phone, email, chat, and website forms.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales prospects.
- Consistently document activities and follow sales procedures within the Salesforce environment.
- Regularly coordinate with Regional Sales Mangers to facilitate transition for qualified prospects to local sales team for meeting and quotes.
- Assist the Sales Development Manager with implementing new ideas and processes to improve team effectiveness.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism, tact, attention to detail, self-organization, and consistent work ethic
- Associate’s Degree along with relevant career experience will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of related career experience
*Legal authorization to work in the US required. We will not consider candidates who need sponsorship, now or in the future, to be legally employed in the US. No H1B, OPT, CPT or other “temporary work authorization” candidates will be considered.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree