Monday, June 28, 2021 - 12:51pm
- Manage safety inspections and safety documentation for office, warehouse, shop, vehicles, equipment, job sites.
- Conduct training for new hires and periodic training for field crews in all relevant safety topics. Manage tool box talks, weekly and monthly safety meetings. Maintain training records, administer driving tests, coordinate DOT truck/trailer inspections.
- Manage third party safety compliance with outside vendors.
- Maintain OSHA compliance and implement OSHA regulation updates or changes.
- Maintain DOT regulation changes for vehicle and drivers.
- Meet field crews each morning verifying PPE and relevant safety gear is available, discuss site safety plans with foremen and crew, inspect trucks/trailers leaving for sites, verify crane, man lift or equipment outbound is fully operational and crewmen are trained in proper use.
- Order and manage inventory for company provided clothing, PPE, first aid kits, vehicle safety kits.
- Help with recruiting new staff through social media, etc.
Must be 21 years of age with valid drivers license and social security card. Experience in construction safety is desirable. Must be organized, self motivated and a team player, willing to step outside of normal job responsibilities as the need arises.
Must be physically fit, able to climb ladders, not afraid of heights.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school