Wednesday, November 18, 2020 - 8:00am
Christie Clinic's Department of Family Medicine in Danville - Vermilion is seeking a full-time RN/LPN. Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (varies). Duties include the provision of professional nursing care for clinic patients following established standards and practices. Possession of an Illinois State Nurse License are required. Professional nursing experience is preferred.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatment in accordance with nursing standards and as directed by provider.
- Prepare equipment and aid provider during treatment, examination and/or testing of the patient.
- Observe, record and report patient’s condition and reaction to medication and/or treatment to provider.
- Act as a liaison between the patient and provider regarding complaints, concerns, etc.
- Instruct patient and family regarding medication, treatment instructions and patient education.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to triage calls using nursing assessment.
- Maintain and update patient medical record upon visit.
- Maintain relevant office supplies for department effectiveness.
- Perform related work as required.
Possession of an Illinois State Nurse License are required
- Full time