Monday, April 6, 2020 - 8:00am
Join our team and be part of a patient care team dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our community. At Christie Clinic, our registered nurses make a difference for our patients each and every day. The Christie Clinic team prides itself in setting standards for excellence and providing the highest quality care to our patients. The registered nurse position at Christie Clinic requires the active participation of our mission - “We Listen. We Care”. This position will demonstrate our core values: integrity, commitment, sustainability and quality. Christie Clinic RNs nurture working relationships with providers, nurses and other team members to care for our patients and their families. In this position, you will administer care to acute and non-acute patients as well as educating patients on disease prevention and wellness.
We are currently seeking a full-time registered nurse in our Family Medicine department at the Danville location. Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatment in accordance with nursing standards and as directed by provider.
- Prepare equipment and aid provider during treatment, examination and/or testing of the patient.
- Observe, record and report patient’s condition and reaction to medication and/or treatment to provider.
- Act as a liaison between the patient and provider regarding complaints, concerns, etc.
- Instruct patient and family regarding medication, treatment instructions and patient education.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to triage calls using nursing assessment.
- Maintain and update patient medical record upon visit.
- Maintain relevant office supplies for department effectiveness.
- Perform related work as required.
Demands include sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, stretching and lifting. (amount varies by department)
Hearing within, or correctable to, normal range, vision correctable to 20/20 and manual dexterity for the operation of office equipment is required.
Possesion of an Illinois State Nursing License is required. Professional nursing experience is preferred.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Associate's degree