Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 8:00am
The department of Pain Rehabilitation is seeking a full - time Receptionist at the Danville-Vermilion location. Monday - Friday 7:45am-4:45pm.
The ideal candidate will be highly customer service-oriented, with excellent communications skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Greet patients and visitors in an efficient, professional and courteous manner and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Demonstrate the ability to promptly answer a high volume of phone calls and schedule patient appointments with provider.
- Assists with obtaining prior authorizations/necessary paperwork for patients such as: FMLA forms/Disability forms.
- Assists with scheduling and completing the referral process for new patients.
- Instructs patients with information for upcoming procedures.
- Verify and update necessary demographic information.
- Maintain provider schedules.
- Keep a neat and orderly work area.
- Maintain relevant office supplies for department effectiveness.
- Perform related work as required.
- Prefer one year work experience in a healthcare environment
- Provides extraordinary service
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of customer service
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Team player
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to carrying out a given task with all the details
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent
- Furthers Christie Clinic culture, mission and values
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school