- Full time
Days per week:
Apply at www.pepsicojobs.com - search for req # 185662BR - SC QC Assoc Technician
Provide quality assurance support for raw materials, in-process mixes, and finished product as assigned. Conduct required analytical testing, inspection, communication, and documentation associated with assigned responsibilities. Work with both in-plant resources, and suppliers to effectively communicate and assure control of non-conforming materials.
- Inspect and collect samples of incoming raw materials as directed. Capable of minor maneuvering and opening large containers of materials to collect samples.
- Conduct analytical and physical testing of raw material samples.
- Monitor supplier certificates of analysis to assure conformance to Quaker specifications, and to match them to the appropriate incoming lots of materials upon receipt
- Enter quality information into both plant and company computerized programs.
- Work with plant operations as needed to isolate and secure substandard materials.
- Conduct basic analytical tests, quality auditing, and quality holds as needed.
- Maintain and clean lab work areas and equipment; perform basic maintenance of equipment.
- Perform sensory analysis of materials and finished product.
- Perform additional sampling and testing as assigned.
- Perform follow-up inspections of substandard materials or transportation vessels as needed; coordinate the involvement of additional department or plant resources as needed
- Perform various work assignments in support of department or plant projects.
- Provide backup, as assigned, to QA personnel responsible for various quality programs.