Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations accurately and to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects. Be a collaborative team player
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-organized, self starter capable of supporting multiple lines
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Participate on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to be decisive, accountable and responsible
- Ability to coach / train others in a non-confrontational manner
- A “can do” follow up / follow through attitude
- Minimal lifting but at times could require lifting up to 50lbs.
- Coordinating both hands and arms to move items from one place to another using smooth movements, including ability to push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Frequently required stooping and bending.
- Capable to standing for extended periods of time
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.