- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Days per week:
Essential Job Functions:
• Services, sets up, operates, maintains, adjusts, make size change overs, and overhauls high speed manufacturing machinery including stamping and forming presses.
• Occasional forklift operation.
• Lubrication, Adjustment, and Maintenance of manufacturing units.
• Runs manufacturing line to maximize production efficiency which includes but not limited to sleeving ends during operator breaks.
• Inspects to insure that product is produced to current standards.
• Has skills to diagnose mechanical and quality problems, determine necessary repairs and restore defective equipment to service.
• Completes all required documentation related to quality, maintenance and production.
• Maintains working area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Performs duties with regard to safety to self and other employees while exercising proper care and protection of company property.
• Responsible for quality of finished product coming off the production units.
• Visual inspection of that finished product.
• Professional interaction with all fellow employees at all times.
• All other duties as assigned my management.