Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 12:00pm
Bill Smith Auto Parts is a leader in used automotive retail. We are looking for a qualified Parts/Sales Representative to join our team at our Urbana, Illinois location. We offer a team environment, a history of integrity, and ongoing training. We wholly support team members and their need for a good work/life balance. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, and teamwork – now is the time for you to accelerate your career as a member of the best company in automotive retail and wholesale. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, 1st shift position with competitive salary & benefits.
RESPONSIBILITIES Include (but not limited to):
· Meet monthly sales goals and other requirements set forth by management (presented within 90 days).
· Establish a positive relationship with customers and coworkers.
· Learn, retain, and implement current Sales processes and procedures.
· Enthusiastically interact with customers and enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
· Utilize best practices for the most efficient and an effective sales approach.
· Prepare quotes, work orders, and invoices daily.
· Answer high call volume on a consistent daily basis.
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Bill Smith’s values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
· Willing to participate and contribute to weekly, monthly, and quarterly team and individual meetings.
· Must be able to travel between our Danville and Urbana locations when needed.
One or more years of previous experience in Automotive Parts Sales or repair.
· Proficient at operating a personal computer including Google Suites
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license
· Great attitude with a high-energy personality
· Excellent customer service skills
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Highly motivated and willing to learn
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Outstanding verbal and written communication
· Strong knowledge of automobiles and parts
· Able to pass a background check
· References available
Serious inquires only.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- High school