Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:00pm
Redimere Surface Solutions, a division of Painters USA Inc, is hiring! We are looking for team players who want to earn great pay and grow with us.
We have been in business since 1976 and are a leader in commercial/industrial painting, floor coating, concrete applications, and more. Our headquarters is located in Glendale Heights, IL and we have offices in Danville, IL, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, and Houston, TX.
The overall role of the Painter is to complete assigned work with the highest regards for safety, quality, and productivity. To be successful, Painters must work as a team. Painters are required to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times; most importantly, while on job sites and when interacting with customers.
- Have a clear working knowledge of painting materials, tools, techniques, and other applicable equipment as expected of a trained commercial/industrial painter.
- Follow all company and customer policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization.
- Own and maintain personal hand tools required for the job.
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and driving record review (for those required to drive company vehicles only).
Redimere Surface Solutions participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- At least 6 months painting experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work well as a team
- Follow safety policies and procedures at all times
- Eager to learn and grow with our company
- Full time