- Full time
NOTE: Danville IL is 1.5 hours from Indy, 2.5 from Chicagoland, 3.5 from St. Louis.
Watchfire Signs is an exciting, dynamic growing company, headquartered in Danville IL. We are more than 80 years strong and have been growing steadily. We expanded in 2013 to bring our manufacturing facility to 150k sq ft and our office facility to 50k sq ft. We are a market leader in the fast growing digital billboard and LED sign markets.
Vertically integrated, we do everything from engineering and sales through circuit board assembly; from accounting and technical support through final product integration and calibration. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with matching, affordable health/dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, and are growing strong! We offer opportunities for career growth and development as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly. Only candidates seeking to make a difference in a growing, collaborative and fast-paced environment should apply.
We have an opening within our account management team, for a Danville-based bilingual (preferred) account manager. Account Managers are assigned the responsibility of driving success for our customers through customer success activities (e.g. onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.)
Sorry, no recruiters.
Externally, with the market:
- Establish measurable and consistent contact cadence with all clients in our system
- Regular account reviews for success measurement of our products and services
- Provide training and education for clients on new features
- Research and implementation of customer engagement strategies
- How-to documents
- Conference calls
- Own overall relationships with prospects and customers, which include Increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Prepare, nurture, and develop customers for Watchfire advocacy
- Influence lifetime account value through higher product adoption
- Manage account escalations
- Establish trusted/strategic advisor relationships with our client base
- Develop win/win environments through discussion with our prospects and customers
- Turning customer suggestions into product improvements
- Continue to grow the international client base with prospecting
- Online research on prospects
- Map organizational contact and contact information in CRM
- Make contact and lead prospects through initial discovery stage
- Technical sales representation at product meetings based on area of expertise.
- Project management of various customer success projects
- RSS Widgets
- Customer surveys
- New software implementation
- Technical sales assistance to territory managers
- Bring organization, creativity and consistency to “staying in touch” processes
- Establish systems for tracking progress of customer success initiatives