Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 7:30am
NOTE: Danville, IL is 2.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 from Indianapolis, 0.5 from Champaign/Urbana.
Watchfire Signs is an 85+ year old company that is rapidly growing as an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. Our electronic message centers (EMCs) are designed for 24/7 outdoor signage use in all weather conditions. These cutting-edge outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 15'x50' and beyond. Our on-premise division sells to sign companies and dealers who re-sell our EMCs as a portion of a complete signage / business identity package for their customers.
Vertically integrated, Watchfire does everything from product engineering and circuit board assembly through final product integration and calibration. Post-sale, we provide world-class technical service and support. This allows us to sustain our position as the quality leader and the premium provider in our industry.
Based in Danville, Illinois, Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with company matching, affordable health & dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades, offering an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made quickly.
Managers are assigned the responsibility of driving success for our customers through customer success activities (e.g. onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.).
*Watchfire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Externally, with the market:
- Provide training and education for clients on new features
- Research and implementation of customer engagement strategies
- How-to documents
- Conference calls
- Turning customer suggestions into product improvements
- Technical sales representation at product meetings based on area of expertise.
- Project management of various customer success projects
- RSS Widgets
- Customer surveys
- New software implementation
- Bring organization, creativity and consistency to “staying in touch” processes
- Establish systems for tracking progress of customer success initiatives
- Technical expertise - knack for explaining complex information to customers in 'laymen's terms'
- Great customer service and business acumen
- Strong empathy for customers, gain satisfaction from helping others succeed
- Proven desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Customer-facing sales or service support experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Sales, manufacturing, support or service experience for electronics
- Customer-facing sales or service support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Electronics, Business or a related field
- 2 + years of sales-related experience preferred
- Business-to-business sales experience.
*Legal authorization to work in the US required. We will not consider candidates who need sponsorship, now or in the future, to be legally employed in the US. No H1B, OPT, CPT or other “temporary work authorization” candidates will be considered.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree