Friday, October 30, 2020 - 12:47pm
Catlin Bank is seeking a motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic individual to join their mortgage team. This is an entry level position for a Mortgage Loan Processor/Document Preparer.
The primary focus of the job will be devoted to the role of Mortgage Loan Processor. As a Mortgage Loan Processor, it will be critical to maintain internal and external relationships through clear, timely, and accurate communications. The Processor will assist the Loan Officer in guiding the borrower through the mortgage financing process and help them to gather required documentation. A primary function of the job will be verification of all loan documents, ensuring all loan files contain proper signatures, dates and other relevant data. The Processor is responsible for the delivery and communication of complete and accurate files to underwriting all while meeting production goals and objectives. The Processor is also responsible for providing support as needed to the Document Preparation and Underwriting departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
· Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
· Capability to prioritize and work quickly and accurately under pressure
· Ability to work in a professional manner and consistently demonstrate customer service
· High degree of attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work both independently and part of a team environment
· High School diploma or equivalent
This is an entry level position where you will gain skills through training and on the job experience—prior mortgage or banking experience is a benefit but NOT a requirement
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school