Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:33pm
Crosspoint Human Services
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete assessments that include an individual's history, mental status, strengths, needs, abilities, preferences, and resources including recommendations for treatment and obtain all necessary signatures via IM+CANS, entry form and diagnosis.
- Complete all specialized assessments, as needed.
- Complete Admission Form and parent/guardian information and update as needed.
- Individual Treatment Agreement completed with statement of problem(s) and interventions/services to be provided to attain goals with frequency and provider of service within 30 days of the LPHA signature on the IM+CANS and obtain all necessary signatures.
- Ensure progress notes refer to Treatment Agreement goal(s) and objective(s) and address person served progress.
- Ensure progress notes contain a brief description of interventions employed and a future plan of action.
- Ensure progress notes are signed, dated by staff and in the persons served file within 24 hours; as well as cancellation and no show within 24 hours.
- Outcome ratings will show evidence of maintenance and/or improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in counseling or related field.
- Three years experience providing direct service, including supportive counseling, to individuals diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Capable of working with a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual differences with respect to gender, race, ethnicity, culture and age and understands the importance of these characteristics.
- Sound holistic client assessment skills is required and the ability to think and operate in a broad conceptual level as well as with detail.
- Knowledge of the needs of, and the identification of, abused and neglected children and adults.
- Knowledge/skills in the area of individual and family functioning.
- Skills in working with resistant individuals and families.
- Knowledge in the area of collaborating with other disciplines and services.
- General computer skills and the knowledge and ability to operate the agency's software.
- Current driver's license, proof of automobile insurance and a dependable mode of transportation.
- Full time
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree
210 Avenue C Danville, IL 61832
Benefits: 17 paid vacation days per year; hours accrued each pay period to total of 17 12 sick days per year; hours accrued each pay period to total of 12 9 paid holidays Crosspoint pays 80% of the premium for health insurance for our employees and their families Group dental and vision Crosspoint paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability insurance Flex benefits through Colonial Life Employees may participate in the 401k after the completion of 90 days of service