Sunday, November 1, 2020 - 8:00am
Christie Clinic's department of Family Medicine in Danville is seeking a full-time Medical Office Assistant. Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm. Duties include performance of skills through the delivery of patient care using a systematic patient assessment. Certified Nurse Assistant Certificate and/or graduation from an accredited program for medical assistants or medical office experience is preferred.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments prior to appointment.
- Clean and restock rooms at the end of the day.
- Perform chart preparation according to department standards.
- Maintain and update patient medical record upon visit including allergies, medications, etc. and enter into the electronic medical record.
- Appropriate use of flag system per standard work.
- Review and respond to the electronic medical record work list per department standard work.
- Complete lab order entries and appropriately handle patient specimens (including communication to patient per department standard work), as needed.
- Assists providers with procedures/surgery, as needed.
- Assist in patient education relating to medication instructions, procedures, wound care or any other necessary information pertaining to patient care.
- Perform related work as required.
- Full time
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school