Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 7:45am
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team. Business is booming and everyday is different.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the engineering, designing and estimating cost of projects and securing quotations. This person willl research, develop, design and test a wide range of machinery, both as standard products and with custom features, according to requirement of individual customer. Uses independent judgment and exercises discretion in executing their duties. This position requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Will prepare designs, sketches, layouts and schematics as part of a design team.
- Will estimate projects including material costs and labor costs. Secure quotations.
- Will report equipment problems and unsafe practices. Attend engineering, safety, and production meetings.
- Will write, revise, record and budget A.R. expenditures. Evaluate stores inventory, approve invoices and write requisitions.
- Schedule job installations and expedite equipment delivery.
- Evaluate and review new procedures and store requisitions.
- Inspect job installations; equipment operations and safety; and new equipment.
- Supervise contractors and hourly workers on projects. Provide technical assistance to the Maintenance Department. Instruct new equipment operators and maintenance personnel.
- Will engineer and design equipment and systems; write procedures and equipment specifications.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Bachelor's degree