Saturday, July 31, 2021 - 7:38am
The primary responsibilities of an Assembly Mechanic include the mechanical assembly of new and existing customer equipment including proper identificaiton and fit of components. They should be able to work with various toleranace levels and have the ability to identify and use the appropriate tools.
- Must have own basic mechanic set of tools
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a mechanical assembly or maintenance area
- Ability to read blueprints and perform shop mathematics is required
- Previous electrical and welding experience is a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Dependability and enthusiastic about producing quality workmanship
- Must be able to pass a drug screen at any given time.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- High school