Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 4:43am
Primary responsibilities include safely and efficiently moving materials and supplies to and from the warehouse and press operations as needed. Need to follow and maintain 5S and First in First out (FIFO) organizational layouts in the shipping dock, at the work cell, and all outside storage areas. All paperwork assigned needs to be filled out thoroughly and on time. This is a third shift position.
- Maintain a safe work environment while complying with the departmental procedures regarding environmental protection.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to interpret and identify parts according to their part numbers and must show the ability to provide empty packaging
- Operate Material Tipper Safely
- Upon direction from the Supervisor or Process Technicians, must make manual adjustments to material loading system using the system operator panels
- Must have demonstrated an ability to plan ahead and perform tasks in a manner that won't disrupt the production process
- Return components to correct location on component shelf at the time of mold change.
- Complete any paper work required
- Daily Forklift Safety Inspections
- 5S Check Sheet and all complete all other assigned documentation.
- Identify components necessary to manufacture a finished part by reviewing work instructions and Bill of Materials.
- Log/Scan components into Shop Floor Reporting Stations for lot traceability purposes.
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a forklift license issued from Flex-n-Gate Plastics within 30 days. Previous Forklift expereince preferrred.
- Previous Materials experience preferred.
- Proficient in mathematics, read and understand instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and have good planning abilities.
- Must have knowledge of parts and correctly provide correct components or plastic to each press.
- Must have demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must meet minimum eligibility and selection process as outlined in the handbook.
- Good attendance is critical.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts and hours, including overtime with little or no notice.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to work within deadlines.
- Physical Requirements Include:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently, standing, bending, lifting, grasping, reaching, pushing, pulling, fine manipulation, foot controls.
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years