- Full time
Days per week:
Manufacturing Flow Leader - Day Shift - (21000301) Description
The Manufacturing Flow Leader is accountable for providing leadership and direction to hourly team members to meet business requirements for the efficient production of metal in an Arconic Business Systems (i.e. Lean manufacturing) as teams are growing and developing. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Manufacturing Flow Leader is responsible to ensure a safe, productive environment and foster a positive work environment by helping team members learn, grow and develop.
The Manufacturing Flow Leader will be responsible (but not limited to) the following job duties:
- Maintaining a safe work environment and a workplace that causes no harm to people or the environment;
- Leading individual safety discussions and job-specific safety reviews;
- Ensure product is produced with superior quality, improved recovery, reliable and consistent delivery performance and rapid problem solving;
- Accomplish business objectives in accordance with the principles of the Arconic Business System (ABS)
- Coach employees in a manner that moves the organization toward accomplishing the target condition: results can be measured; projects eliminate waste, secure flow, and create a visual factory; and employees demonstrate high levels of engagement as teams develop and grow;
- Provide process direction and prioritization to craft employees on off-shifts to resolve equipment issues, as needed;
- Additional duties as assigned.
*** Please note: This position will work 9-hr shifts from 5am to 2pm. Shifts may be flexed to allow coverage on weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory or team leadership experience
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Associates Degree preferred in Engineering, Leadership or technical field from an accredited institution
- Specialized, vocational, or technical training courses (such as: apprenticeships, Journeyman licensure, etc.)
- 2 years or more of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2 or more years of experience in a union environment
Primary Location: United States-IL-DanvilleWork Locations: US DAN Danville, Illinois 1 Custom Place Danville 61834Job: OperationsOrganization: 00442-95001 MILP DAN PAEShift: Day JobJob Type: Experienced Hourly Paid or Salaried: SalariedJob Level: Team LeaderTravel: NoJob Posting: Mar 10, 2021, 11:21:06 AMMinimum Years of Experience: 2
To apply go to arconic.com, join us, view job opportunities, enter location