- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Medical, dental, vision, 401K
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction. Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning Self-organized Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 400lbs. Using hands and arms together to move various items Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.
Days per week:
Monday - Friday
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Performs changeover and set-up of Packaging Machinery
- Test Packaging Machine changeover
- Perform all preventative maintenance of Packaging Machinery
- Uses and follows the set-up and Blue Book specifications
- Complete code sheet and log books
- Performs and completes daily operations safety checklist
- Operate drill press, band saw, hydraulic and arbor press and air tools.
- Performs periodic equipment rebuilds
- Remove Scrap Drum & Scrap Barrels from Production Line
- Assist Teamleader with lunch and break schedule for line employees
- Clean and maintain area after change-overs and repairs
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Meets Plan or better.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.