Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 4:43am
We are growing and adding to our Team in Danville!
The incumbant in this position will perform all the tasks required to independently coordinate, communicate, setup, operate, and perform preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment. These tasks must be performed well enough to maintain production of quality parts to specifications and within a reasonable time when problems occur due to mechanical failures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose equipment failures and identify root cause for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and work instructions and schematics for electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Disassemble, reassemble and test complex machinery and sub-assemblies
- Perform bench operations such as drilling, tapping, grinding, welding, fabricating, etc.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures and techniques
- Install new machinery as required
- Repair plant and office machinery
- Relocate plant equipment
- Ensure equipment maintenance log is completed and maintain complete maintenance documentation.
- Communicate, coordinate and/or perform facility repairs
- Safely operates cranes, hoists, forklift and man-lift
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience highly preferred
- Injection Molding Experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- Ability and willingness to work a non-traditional shift as well as overtime
- Ability to operate a crane and maintain a license to do
- Ability to operate a forklift and maintain a license to do so
- Physical Requirements on a frequent or constant basis may include but are not limited to:
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- High school