- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Days per week:
About KIK's Personal Care Division
KIK Personal Care division is a business with sales of ~$1 billion, serving as a manufacturing partner for brand owners and CPG companies in the personal care and home care markets. KPC's contract manufacturing network consists of 8 plants throughout North America. Products and services include the contract manufacture and filling of aerosols and liquids, formulation development and full service prestige beauty product manufacturing.
KIK Custom Products’ Personal Care Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains 9 aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and 2 liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Performs changeover and set-up of Packaging Machinery
- Test Packaging Machine changeover
- Perform all preventative maintenance of Packaging Machinery
- Uses and follows the set-up and Blue Book specifications
- Complete code sheet and log books
- Performs and completes daily operations safety checklist
- Operate drill press, band saw, hydraulic and arbor press and air tools.
- Performs periodic equipment rebuilds
- Remove Scrap Drum & Scrap Barrels from Production Line
- Assist Teamleader with lunch and break schedule for line employees
- Clean and maintain area after change-overs and repairs
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Meets Plan or better.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.