Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 11:59am
Quaker Oats, a division of PepsiCo, is an exciting place to work and start a career. We are currently looking for good people to fill a Maintenance Technician position and become part of a dynamic and results-oriented company. The ideal candidate will have:
1. 2+ yrs. experience in industrial/manufacturing environment to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair plant equipment and perform routine building maintenance tasks.
2. Broad knowledge in electronics, instrumentation, PLC’s (diagnostic capability preferred) and fabrication (machining/millwright.)
3. Food packaging experience and knowledge of FDA regulations are desired.
4. Ability to work flexible hours including Monday thru Sunday
5. High School Diploma or GED is required, Technical College Degree preferred
Starting wages from $21.33/hour which increases to $32.81 after completing probationary period (480 hours)
Quaker offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Quaker Oats is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online at www.Quakerjobs.com.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years