- Full time
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Days per week:
Apply online at Indeed.com for all Crankshaft Opportunities. Use "Crankshaft" As your Key word.
Our Business Area Components Technology is passionate about everything that moves. It produces components for all application areas such as front and rear axles of all Porsche models or large-diameter anti-friction slewing rings for windmill-powered plants. 30.000 employees are responsible for the success of this Business Area.
thyssenkrupp Crankshaft Co., thyssenkrupp Gerlach and thyssenkrupp Metalúrgica Campo Limpo have joined their strengths to form the thyssenkrupp Forging Group within the Business Area Components Technology. With facilities all over the world we produce a broad range of forged and ready-to-install machined crankshafts and engine components.
The Maintenance Tech reports to the Maintenance Team Leader and is responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of plant machinery as well as conducting preventative maintenance checks.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Machine maintenance
- Daily maintenance checks
- Preventative maintenance initiatives
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, update and repair malfunctioning plant equipment
- Perform routine mechanical or machining maintenance activities on equipment
- Perform daily checks of plant support systems including air compressors, fire suppression, and machine chillers; take readings, fill out corresponding checklists, and turn in weekly
- Participate in preventative maintenance program based on OEMs (Original Equipment Manuals) for plant equipment, machinery, and related facilities
- Maintain record of work orders, repairs done, and parts used
Standards of Performance
- Effectively make repairs in a timely manner
- Maintains accurate records
- Minimizes malfunctions by taking preventative maintenance measures
- Proficient in English Language
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Walking in a manufacturing setting with multiple stairs and inclines
Our offer to you
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website: https://www.thyssenkrupp-north-america.com
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!