- Full time
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership for the maintenance team, plan maintenance projects, troubleshoot equipment issues and serve as a resource for maintenance craft employees in the Danville, IL Plant. The Supervisor will be accountable to ensure that the ongoing planning and scheduling of maintenance activities in these areas are effectively executed in a cost efficient manner. Will work closely with a Maintenance Planner to sustain these programs as well as provide day to day support in the maintenance functions.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance procedures on key processing and/or packaging equipment.
- Work with plant teams and maintenance personnel in identifying work in the area.
- Oversee the completion of identified work including ordering of parts and planning the execution of this work.
- Coach and develop area maintenance and other personnel in preventive/predictive maintenance principles and concepts.
- Effectively administer the labor contract for craft employees.
- Maintain shop equipment and area in a 5S manner.
- Develop, maintain and administer safety programs.
- Investigate and assign resources to maintenance needs as required to support operations.
- Ensure work is completed in a satisfactory manner and ensure cost effective employee performance in the work completed.
- Develop and maintain adherence to the operating units’ maintenance budgets.
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management System data base (CMMS).
- Effectively execute activities that provide improvement in Key Process Indicators.
- Provide maintenance-related information and reports as required to help manage the business units in the most effective manner possible
- Learn and utilize the principles of Total Productive Manufacturing, (TPM) including the accountability for failure and countermeasure activity as defined by the plant. Focused Improvement and Preventative Maintenance pillar activity will be required
To apply on Pepsicojobs.com please search req # 194438BR Maintenane/ Engineer Resource