Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 7:38am
This position is responsible for coordinating and repairing and manufacturing a diverse group of equipment. Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and proficient blueprint reading skills is a must. Pipe fitting skills, fabricate, weld and use bending tools is also needed to fulfill the job requirements.
- Be able to repair diverse group of equipment/machinery.
- Taking the lead of arranging and coordinating annual fire safety requirements.
- Develops, implements and reviews, maintenance logs.
- Conducts maintenance inspections. Provides a summary to management.
- Coordinates the completion of preventative maintenance in accordance with the company's operating procedure, practices, and financial considerations.
- Ensure that facilities and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, agency standards, and fiscal consideration.
- Maintain major equipment and furnishings in a safe, operable condition and/or arrange for replacement.
- Makes timely repairs of equipment requiring repairs.
- Assists in safety functions and OSHA requirement of the company.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in an industrial maintenance position.
- Knowledge in hydraulics, pneumatics, proficient in blueprint reading skills
- Basic use of calibrated measuring tools.
- Must be able to fabricate, weld and use bending tools.
- Millwright and pipe fitting skills.
- Must be dependable.
- Perform with attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Must be willing to take direction and instruction well
- Good attendance is a must.
- Ability to pass a drug screen at any given time.
- Understand machinery and the maintenance of keeping them in excellent working condition at all times.
- Ability to lead and perform with little or no supervision as directed by upper management. (If you see something needing done, take the initiative to do it)
- Full time
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- High school