Friday, May 31, 2019 - 12:19pm
Department: Supply Chain/Logistics
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Salary: $12 hr.
Length of Service: 40 hours p/week, 8-10 weeks
Summary: thyssenkrupp Presta seeks highly motivated students enrolled in a Supply Chain Management program with a working knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Students will gain practical experience as they deliver assistance and support to the Logistics Department.
Learning Objectives/Task Goals:
- Assist with/create all Internal/Customer Packaging Data Sheets
- Learn Camshaft Manufacturing Process Flow
- Inventory Control/Management
- Inventory Auditing
- Physical Inventory preparation and execution
- Forklift Software (WAVEX) Updates
- Assist in creating Internal and Customer Dunnage Packaging Data Sheets
- Assist in the preparation for our Annual Physical Inventory
- Participate in the Annual Physical Inventory of all direct materials within the manufacturing plant
- Assist in updating the WAVEX forklift weighing software for new parts, lowered tolerances, and adjustments of already existing parts.
- Junior/Senior with an area of focus in Supply Chain Management.
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated.
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Eagerness to learn
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Internship / trainee
Days per week:
Required degree level:
- High school
- Associate's degree