- Full time
Years of experience:
- 1 - 2 years
Days per week:
About the Company
A national provider of customized supply chain management offering strategically customized product and data storage and fulfillment solutions as well as nationwide and international emergency response logistics. The Company is headquartered in Glen Carbon, Illinois with approximately 125 employees, with multiple operating facilities in 5 states the US. The Company has been on Inc. 500′s Fastest Growing Companies for five straight years.
The Shuttle Driver is to deliver and pick-up finished product in a timely manner with adherence to company policy and all safety measures. Also responsible for documentation connected to product and ensuring truck is well maintained.
Shift: Monday - Friday, afternoon shift
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up and delivers full, pre-loaded, palletized finished product according to specifications and procedures
- Picks up and delivers empty trailers according to specifications and procedures
- Maintains weekly transportation log to validate truck activity and time worked; delivers to supervisor
- Inspects truck for needed repairs; reports routine maintenance needs to supervisor; ensures truck is adequately fueled in conjunction with local shop operating hours
- Ensures a safe workplace by following all safety policies
- Participates in special moving projects and other duties as assigned
- Adaptable to perform regional delivery runs