Monday, August 31, 2020 - 1:33pm
Crosspoint is seeking an LCSW/LCPC with a current, active license in Illinois to provide therapy services to persons served with Medicare (LCSW only) and private insurance (both LCSW and LCPC).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete assessments that include an individual’s history, mental status, strengths, needs, abilities, preferences, and resources including recommendations for treatment.
- Complete all specialized assessments, as needed.
- Complete Treatment Agreements in accordance with agency policy and procedure.
- Complete progress notes that include a description of service rendered, behavioral observations, a description of interventions employed, and future plan of action within 24 hours of the service provided.
- Utilize appropriate evidence-informed practice consistent with treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Sign as an LPHA on IM-CANS and treatment plans.
- Requires a Master’s degree with an current, active, State of Illinois, LCSW or LCPC.
- Sound holistic client assessment skills is required and the ability to think and operate in a broad conceptual level as well as with detail.
- Knowledge/skills in the area of individual and family functioning.
- Skills in working with resistant individuals and families.
- General computer skills and the knowledge and ability to operate the agency’s software.
- Current driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Highly competitive hourly rate per clinical hour billed offered dependent on experience and benefit package selection.
Requires active, current license as a LCSW or LCPC in the State of Illinois
Days per week:
Years of experience:
- 3 - 5 years
Required degree level:
- Master's degree