- Full time
Days per week:
Watchfire Signs is an exciting, dynamic growing company, headquartered in Danville IL. We have been in business for more than 85 years and continue to grow steadily. Vertically integrated, we do everything from engineering and sales to circuit board assembly, from accounting and technical support to final product integration and calibration. Watchfire offers comprehensive benefits including 401K with matching, affordable health/dental insurance, paid time off in year of hire, continuing education assistance and career advancement opportunities. We have been an employer of choice for decades.
Each Watchfire sign is manufactured, assembled, and configured to the customer's specific needs right here in Danville. Watchfire Signs is an industry leader in the cutting-edge technology of digital LED signs. We build Electronic Message Centers (EMC) for both outdoor and indoor applications. Our outdoor LED displays may be as small as a time-and-temperature sign at a local bank or as large as 20'x60' and beyond. Our On-Premise team sells solely to on-premise sign dealers, who include a Watchfire display as a portion of the total signage package for their customer.
The Inside Sales Representative works with Watchfire’s other inside sales representatives, field sales force, technicians, and management to serve and support our customers, the sign dealers.
- Provide sales support to our dealers and outside sales team
- Deliver accurate information regarding sign pricing, sign specifications, operational abilities, mechanical drawings, payment terms, shipping, and delivery
- Provide recommendations for signage based on multiple factors including existing sign structure, speed of traffic, distance from intended audience, and local codes
- Manage multiple quotes and recommend logical combinations for the customer's complex installation needs
- Coordinate the processing of the order and ensure that the necessary new order paperwork and down payment is received in a timely manner
- Verify incoming orders to ensure the customer receives the product they expect
- Gather end user information and provision new accounts for Watchfire’s OPx software
- Other duties will be assigned as required.